Well as the title suggests I had a rare night out on Tuesday night. Kristen and I went to the Cricket at the Adelaide Oval. South Australia were playing New South Wales. It was a 20/20 match, so the perfect opportunity for Kristen to go to her first Cricket game. I'm not sure I like the format, but it's good for the little kids to go and watch. Although in saying that she now wants to go to an Australian international game. Unfortunately she'll be back in Brisbane before the games are here, but I promised her that if she's still interested come September this year, I'll get her a ticket for a one day game for Christmas. So we'll see what happens.
South Australia LOST by 7 wickets I think.
It was quite funny, all the questions that Kristen was asking me on Tuesday night, were pretty much the same questions that I'd asked my Dad when I first got into cricket.
While Kristen and I were at the Cricket, Mum took the boys and Phoebe to the Beach. They had a GREAT time there as well.
South Australia fielding..
The historic scoreboard at the Adelaide Oval.

Nathan Bracken Bowling

Jason Gillespie getting ready to bowl
NSW after getting a wicket.
0 comments:
Post a Comment