Happy Birthday Harry Boy!!!

OMG I can't belive that Harrison is 1 already.

This time last year I was sitting in a hospital bed recovering from a C/Section, and now here I am with a walking, talking 1 year old.

The day started off quite late for us. Neither of the boys woke until 8:30am, and then it was James yelling out for Rich or I to get up and get him out of bed. Rich and I both got up, and then I heard Harrison so got him up as well. As soon as he saw his presents in the loungeroom that was it. He wanted to open them straight away.

After he opened his presents, we had breaky and then decided to head up to Handorf (which is a small german village in the hills) A friend of mine is leaving Adelaide tomorrow (Monday) to go back to Ipswich. Her Hubby is in the Army and so is being posted back there. So thought it would be a nice day to go for a drive. What a mistake that was....

Today of all days was the annual Motorcycle Fun Run from Adelaide to Handorf. Where Motorcyclists from all over Australia ride their bikes from Adelaide to Handorf with toys for underprivilledged children for Christmas. On our drive up there we passed, and we passed by heaps of bikes, but we weren't prepared for the amount that were already there. Once we arrived in Handorf we managed to find a park and started walking towards the main street when ALL the bikes started riding past. There must have been at least 2000 bikes in total. For the next hour I reckon, there was a constant, steady stream of bikes riding down the main street towards the oval. James of course thought it was GREAT, and kept saying, look mummy johns bike johns bike. It was soo cute.

Once the bikes had finished we met up with Linsey who only had Patrick with her. Addison was back in the hotel room sleeping with her hubby Adam. So we had lunch, and then went back to her hotel room and had a chat. I couldn't get over how grown up Addison is, he will be 4 months old on Christmas Eve. It will be sad not to be able to meet up with her anymore, but we now have an extra place to visit when we go back to QLD for holidays.

It was then on to Mum's for dinner and desert. YUM YUM!!!! Will some back and post some pics for all to see later... Better get going and put these two tired boys to bed...
Take care
Love Gail.
xoxoxoxo

0 comments: