Sorry I haven't been in for a while to update. We've been having troubles with the phone line. Telstra have now been out and fixed the problem, YAY, so we finally have the internet back again.
Not much has been going on here lately. Same old stuff really. Harrison's close to walking, he's walking along the furniture, and has decided to push his high chair around the kitchen floor. So I really dont' think it will be too long.
James is STILL going through his stage of not wanting to eat dinner. I'm not too worried though as he's eating during the day, just not tea. So on the nights that he's not eating, he goes to bed at 7pm, no later. He's slowly learning that he doesn't get any treats, but I think it's going to be a while before he really understands it.
Richard's still working long hours, I can't wait for him to have a decent day job, that means he can be home with us of a night time. I HATE with a passion, being home alone at night. But at least it's paying the bills.
Have a few new pics to show you all.. I went to a friends today, and she's getting into the whole photography thing a lot, and has a few props. So we set them up and I got a few good shots of the boys...
I've also been getting into Digi Scrapping, thanks to a good friend Skipper. I did a few LO's tonight. I'm quite impressed with them. Here's a couple that I've done.


1 comments:
Hey Gail, loving the new piccies and especially the scrapping pages. Must get you to tell / show me how to get that groovy slideshow thingie that you have on the side there. Talk soon! xx
Post a Comment